Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Team VIEW!



Was it just me or were you also squirming in your seat during the Hot Topic segment on "The View." ?!I know I'm 12 hours late, I had a double shift at work that I won't do again cos I'm so delirious.

*OFF TOPIC!*
Ann Coulter, you snarky little victimized squirrel. Honey, you were kicked off the View! Don't even to try to play it off that your block segment was only 8:30 minutes long. I wanted to punch you in the face at least 4 times. Was it her discussion about Single motherhood? Oh it might be her take on mixed celebrities identify with their Black families to further fame and cultural acceptance. No, what about her snide comment to Babs and the Jewish Community. Sherri was about to go BUCKWILD on Ann Coulter's boney ass, so I don't feel bad. SHERRI, TAKE HER DOWN!