Tuesday, January 6, 2009

SCOTT BAIO'S RETIREMENT HOME FOR TEEN IDOLS



from left: Jeremy Jackson, Chris Atkins, Jamie Walters, Billy Hufsey, Eric Nies, Adrian Zmed and David Chockachi.


hold the phone!

Is that who I think it is...OMFG IT'S HOBIE BUCHANNON.
real name: Jeremy Jackson


I watched "Confessions of a Teen Idol" by accident. HONEST! I nearly flipped a switched when I realized that my childhood crush is back on television. My love for him  has change drastically because he reminds me of Vigo from Ghostbuster II. Is it the haircut?


No offense, hotness monster, but what happened to:
1. you hair?
2. your nose?
3. your overall face?
You are looking rough - not in the hot and bothered way either.

Do you know who else is on the show? Don't feel bad, neither do I. 

Oh! You might remember this hot piece of Adult Contempory Rock, Jaime Walters. He also set up camp at the Retirement Home. Currently, Jamie is saving lives as a firefighter and EMT. He had a short stint in B-Movies, a couple of hits on the radio and how can I forget Beverly Hills 90210?! The real question is: "How Do You Talk To An Angel?"


















I'll be in the lab researching these people that once had fame and why they lost it. It will be my thesis statement for greatness.